Hey y’all! I wanted to pop in and give you a quick update about my first week as a thirtysomething college student.
- A female custodian at the library said I looked like Taylor Swift. Note to self: wear red lipstick more often!
- My feet, back, and well pretty much everything hurts.
- Getting up at 5:30 am is hard.
- Online classes are harder than I expected.
- After much searching I found decent coffee on campus, and it’s NOT at the Starbucks.
- I’m walking 2-3 miles a day, quads of steel here I come.
- Seriously, where does Algebra go after you learn it the first time? Come back Algebra!