Hey y’all! Today I’m rounding up all of my favorite posts because this blog is officially ON HIATUS.
I started 2 months ago, got about half way through and then had to stop. It made me too sad! This blog is like my diary, and the only “baby book” my youngest two kids have. To try to sum it up in a few photo collages doesn’t even begin to cover it, but I’m going to try anyway.
When I look back at all of these creations I sewed, all these photos I took, all the hours I spent working on these pieces, I am thankful. Thank you, Faye (my MIL), for giving me a sewing machine and showing me how to use her. Who knows where I’d be now if you had decided not to do that?! Thank you, Dr. Hubby, for (almost) always being supportive and understanding of my late nights in the sewing room. Thank you, readers, for reading. I am still in awe that anyone ever stopped by here. I love you guys!
Ok, sappiness aside, here are my favorite sewing projects! Enjoy.
Sewing for ME!
- Top Row: Granville, Jump Suit, Zippy top, Holiday Stepford
- Second Row: Trench Coat, Bellatrix Blazer, Stepford Knit, Stepford Classic
- Third Row: Kimono, Midi Skirt, Julia Cardigan, Stepford Crop
- Bottom Row: Jump Suit, Casual Lady, Stepford Crop, Wide Leg Jeans
- First Row: Princess Shorts, Cardigan, Bimaa
- Second Row: Imagine Jacket, Caroline’s Spring Coat, Fedora
- Third Row: Cool Cardigan, Fawn Lily Dress, Kindergarten Outfit
- First Row: Floral Hosh Pants, Elephant Pocket Dress, Triangle Pants, STYLO 4 outfit
- Second Row: Imagine Jacket, Rainbow Beach Blanket, STYLO 4 outfit, Clover Shorts
- Third Row: Bimaa Hoodie, Wild Thing Outfit, Zippy Top, STYLO 3 outfit
- Fourth Row: STYLO 4 outfit, Norah Tunic, Onesie Jumpsuit, Juliet Capelet
- First Row: Board Shorts, Rain Jacket, Shandiin
- Second Row: Memory Doll, Tree Climber Pants, Sailboat Dress
- Third Row: Ash Jumpsuit, Tunic, Pleated Playsuit